New kit for me

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rich gubbin

rich gubbin

Hi all,
Heres a nifty little rollerball, i,ve given this a go as some of my customers want a budget rollerball or something a little less bling than the Electra. It uses an 8mm tube and is post-able using a click on type idea. The other is a European in my favorite blank. C&C alway welcome.
Rgrds
Rich

Attachments

• P1040139.jpg
    P1040139.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 290
  • P1040141.jpg
    P1040141.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 245
  • P1080144.jpg
    P1080144.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 296
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Haynie

The roller ball's style seems to dictate a straight barrel. In the first pic it looks pretty decent with the cap on but awkward shaped with the cap posted. I have not seen a pen do this before.

Good fit between choice of barrel material and kit.

Nice fit and finish. I have to agree with Haynie, though. I made one for myself some time back with a similar shape, and it irritated the hell out of me whenever I looked at it posted. I recently posted some straight barreled ones on here. What do you think of the component set? My only problem is that I haven't found them in the states yet.

rich gubbin

Hi all,
I agree maybe it should be a straight barrel, the sales picture for it had an even bigger swell. on the next one i may make it straighter.
i dont know the name of the kit, the catalog lists it as a ball point with chrome cap.
The blank came from Axminster in the UK as did the kit.
The insert in the cap is indeed a nylon one, how long it will last i dont know.
On the whole its a reasonable kit with quality plating, im going to be selling this around the £25 or $40 mark which isnt to bad a price for an entry level rollerball.

ToddMR

I do like that blank too and have used it a couple times. You did a nice job with it on the Euro, looks nice and clean. The rb looks cool too.

Top Bottom