A New Kit!! THE DIPLOMAT

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

Placed an order with Exotics and Dawn snuck in a new pen kit for me to play with. Of coarse everything I had planned for the day was put aside to try this new kit. Gorgeous design with a perfect tube size for my art canvas.

Thanks Dawn!!

Attachments

• DSC09674 copy.jpg
    DSC09674 copy.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 373
  • DSC09675 copy.jpg
    DSC09675 copy.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 448
  • DSC09671 copy.jpg
    DSC09671 copy.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Toni

LOL Chris~the bees here are super sized!! they look like giant pompoms flying through the air!! At least you can see them coming..

chriselle

LOL Chris~the bees here are super sized!! they look like giant pompoms flying through the air!! At least you can see them coming..

Not to get off track at all but for interest sake look up "Giant Japanese Hornets" Biggest wasps in the world. These are the freakiest and agressive mofo's I've ever seen. Literally the size of a hummingbird and sound about the same.

Again gorgeous pen..:wink:

Toni

Chris thats just scary, says 70 people die every year from being stung by that hornet!! Have you had any hornet sashimi or deep fried hornet?

Thank you for the complement.. my pens might be a health hazard in Japan!!

chriselle

Chris thats just scary, says 70 people die every year from being stung by that hornet!! Have you had any hornet sashimi or deep fried hornet?

Thank you for the complement.. my pens might be a health hazard in Japan!!

When in Rome...right? :eek:

No Way!! Had some candied locust though....crunchy!

alphageek

Former Moderator
Thank you so much! I have to agree the diplomat kits are brilliant!!

And thats just the 'normal' diplomat.. I like the black ti ones even better (the black part is metalic, instead of the black. Really sharp..

This is amazing!!! I don't know if you shared tips or not, but are you willing to share how you do this w/o a seam?

bitshird

Ha.. It was pointed out to me that you have a tutorial in your sig. Thanks Toni!!! Now I have something else to try!

Why did you notice that, now Darth Toni is going to convert me for sure I feel the force drawing me closer and I grow weak for staring into the beauty of her work, Coming Master Where is Obie Whan when you need him.

Toni

Why did you notice that, now Darth Toni is going to convert me for sure I feel the force drawing me closer and I grow weak for staring into the beauty of her work, Coming Master Where is Obie Whan when you need him

Really I am not doing this on purpose.....:biggrin: I could show some more if you like? I have this beautiful Jr.Gent Fountain Pen as well...hehehehe oh and this fabulous red rose pen with white doves!!

Glenn~glad they arrived have fun!!

Thank you everyone for your comments, I always appreciate them!!!

alphageek

Former Moderator
Really I am not doing this on purpose.....:biggrin: I could show some more if you like? I have this beautiful Jr.Gent Fountain Pen as well...hehehehe oh and this fabulous red rose pen with white doves!!

Glenn~glad they arrived have fun!!

Thank you everyone for your comments, I always appreciate them!!!

Tease!!!! Seriously - I think that everyone would love to see more Toni. I think I'm going to try these too, but there is NO way I'm going to try my own canes yet. Thats where your art really shines. Your clay work is so cool!!!

Top Bottom