New Italian Resins in Baron X 5

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SteveRoberts

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveRoberts

Here are a few more of the new resins in Barons. They turn like celluloid but finish with an even richer look which surprised me.

I made a greater effort on the photography but only for minimal gain. The white looking one in the foreground is actually a lilac color but that is washed out.

Steve

200681305253_5baronresin.jpg.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sptfr43

wow am I jealous!! I have been waiting for that place to start selling stuff. I guess what they say about "money talks" is true.how many did you order again? hmmm you couldn't possibly turn that many pens. you should share the blanks with the rest of us![:D] great looking pens by the way

SteveRoberts

Fangar, that is "coral" with a white painted tube.
Sptfr43, I ordered 235, 47 of which are for Anthony T., yes I can turn that many, I am turning about 110 a week getting ready for fall shows.

Remember you can order theses yourselves starting Monday AM. No need for me to share. I will be adding to my list too. An FYI for all involved, the "matrix" colors are very transparent, plan on painting your tubes or the insides of the blanks unless you like looking at CA bubbles on a brass tube. Not much extra work but plan on it.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom