new invisavue blank fromA.S.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from sparhawk

sparhawk

Made this from the new invisavue blank(white) from A.S. Was trying to come up with something as close to a diamond look as i could for three birthstone pens for my mother in law.Dont know if this really reminds me of diamond. Do any of you have any other ideas for a blank that would represent a diamond?All help appreciated. By the way you are not supposed to have to paint the tube on these blanks but i did anyway. The picture was taken in a hurry so not the best quality but shows it pretty well.

2008514141230_d1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

winpooh498

Originally posted by gketell

Sierra Vista kit, glue small rhinestones to the tube, cast the tube in acrylic. :D

GK

I like the look of this pen! It doesn't say diamond though.:(

I did glue some small rhinesotnes to a tube and cast it. They melted [}:)]:(, I did get small seed beads to work though. If you get them to work let us know.:D

sparhawk

thanks for the help guys. She wants them in a european though. If not i might would try the glass beads on a sierra or vista. Maybe i will use a picture of some diamonds and glue them on the tube and cast it:D . Was hoping somebody had come across a blank that might look more like diamond. Was hoping when finished this one would look like crushed diamonds but looks more like crushed rock.[V]

Top Bottom