New PR and Old Wood Clickers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from skiprat

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Two clickers from Lau Lau Woods. ( every delivery I've had from them has got here within a week:biggrin:)
First one with another of Charlie's ( NewLondon88 ) cool purple / black resin. Better watch out Princess!!!:wink::biggrin:
The next one is a piece of heavily spalted cross cut maple. I can't remember who I got it from ( but a member here :wink:) I got 5 or 6 of them ages ago and they have haunted me since. The guy that sold them said they weren't for the faint hearted and he wasn't kidding, so in a moment of madness, I had another go at wood. Mark Ligget recently showed me some tips on CA finish so I tried that again too. Long way to go on the finish, but I think I'm getting there:rolleyes:
Thanks all

Attachments

• PurpleClicker.jpg
    PurpleClicker.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 236
  • XCutSpMaple.jpg
    XCutSpMaple.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 244
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
I think the finish came out pretty darned nice.

I also think Princess has nothing to worry about.
HER results are repeatable .. :tongue:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Let's hear it for Pepto Breath! :tongue:

Hey, I just googled your 'Pepto Breath' ( cos I didn't know what it was and thought you might be referring to moi !!!!:biggrin: ) and the first result was a sales pitch from some dodgy resin-mixin-nutter on some site called IAP or something:biggrin:

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
LOL .. it looks sort of like the Dragon's Breath, only pink .. like Pepto Bismol
(stuff that calms your upset stomach)

Attachments

• Pepto.jpg
    Pepto.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 136
Top Bottom