new flag pen... please read

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Glenn McCullough

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first flag pen I made from Ken Nelson( Kallenshaan Woods). I screwed up the stripe gluing ( I know I am the first one to do that!)and called to order a new one. He sent me a new body made of the new process he has posted on his web site.
This new process was so much easier to glue up and I had the pen done and assembled in no time. The stripes are not beveled, fit easier and sit deeper than the last process. You can use clamps, but its not required.
The first one was a bit frustrating for me but the second one was actually fun to assemble and turn.
I hope you try it, it is a beautiful pen when finished. NO pay was provided for this commercial.
It is on a platinum Baron rollerball.

200777111719_Baron%20plat%20rb%20flag.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
This is the new kit, and you're right, it comes with red bands on the end. They get cut or sanded off after glue up. YOu just need to be sure the tube is positioned in between the bands. If you follow Kens instructions, its a no brainer. If I can do it, anyone can, LOL.

Originally posted by Rmartin
<br />That's the old style, right?

I thought the new had red bands on the ends.

Either way, you made a beautifull pen.

laserturner

Thanks Glenn, You beat me too it. I'm busy putting together the new designed kits right now.
Tom, If you've still got one of the kits with the old lower barrel design, I'll trade ya. Just send it back and I'll send you a new kit.
Same applies to anyone that has an old kit that they either didn't complete or had an issue with.
Ken

TBone

Originally posted by laserturner
<br />Thanks Glenn, You beat me too it. I'm busy putting together the new designed kits right now.
Tom, If you've still got one of the kits with the old lower barrel design, I'll trade ya. Just send it back and I'll send you a new kit.
Same applies to anyone that has an old kit that they either didn't complete or had an issue with.
Ken

One thing's for sure, you can't beat service when you get it. This and all the beautiful pen pictures of this kit just conviced me to try one.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ken,

If you're looking for someone to take all that "OLD stuff", let me know!!!

Meanwhile, sounds like a great "second generation" developpment!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom