New Eyedropper

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from apple320

apple320

I got this one done tonight and got her all inked up and it writes quite nice.

IMG_2416.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2414.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

IMG_2419.jpg

I filled it with an orange ink I had.

Chris

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Very cool. What are you putting the ink into? and how does it flow through the tip?
Also where did you get you r clip from? I have looked everywhere for nice clips and cannot seem to find any sold individually.

apple320

Thank you all
Sanding I used some units I got from my daughter which were small rubber units embedded with sanding grit so I was able to do the inside.
The section screws out and the ink is put into the body with an eye dropper. One of the easiest as there are no moving parts to deal with. So the body is what holds the ink so you can see it.

Chris

TungOilTim

Wow, sweet looking pen. I've been wanting to do a pen with the inside being clear, but wasn't sure how to polish it up. Can you post a picture of the setup?

turbowagon

Very nice! Thanks for sharing, Chris.

Can a typical cartridge/converter feed work as an eyedropper? Or do they require a special feed/holder?

IPD_Mr

Chris - do you do anything special to keep the pen from leaking where the feed holder screws into the main pen body? Like an O ring?

Timebandit

Chris - do you do anything special to keep the pen from leaking where the feed holder screws into the main pen body? Like an O ring?

Mike, im not sure what he is using, but i here that Silicone Grease is what you want to use. I just bought some but have yet to use it. I will let you know after a test.

Justin

apple320

Very nice! Thanks for sharing, Chris.

Can a typical cartridge/converter feed work as an eyedropper? Or do they require a special feed/holder?

I take the feed out and cut off the pin. Not sure if this is needed but none of my bulb fillers, or piston fillers have the pin so I cut them off. Like I said not 100% sure if it is needed.

Chris

hewunch

Chris, this is a great pen! Could you tell me where you got the clip from? I got a few from Elliot a while back, but it seems he no longer carries them. Thanks for any help!

Top Bottom