New double-closed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from YoYoSpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoSpin

Three more hybrid Barons, in Yellowheart...
4d.jpg

With cabochon embellishments in the base...
4b.jpg

And black glitter/CA rings...
4c.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Great pens... I like the base on the center one and the rings on the left one... maybe those two pieces should go together...

JimGo

Wow, those are a GREAT idea, and very well executed. May I ask, though, what's the point of the cab in the base? If it is stood on a desk, no one will see it.

Really nice concept!

If you don't mind I'm gonna play with this idea a little.

Jim Said
May I ask, though, what's the point of the cab in the base? If it is stood on a desk, no one will see it.

Imagine the surprise someone will get when they see this for the first time. They will be able to tell the quality of the craftsman by the care he took in creating something special on the bottom.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Ed--I'm just wondering about these fountain pens (Bruce's, too) that are stored with the nib pointed down. Isn't this contrary to most care instructions?

YoYoSpin

Lou, I'm not sure what the right answer is. I've been told that having a fountain pen stored with the nib pointing down was a concern many years ago, as the mechanism in the olden days would leak...but the stuff sold today is a better quality and shouldn't be a concern. Not sure if that's true...just what I've been told.

Anyway, I like the style and will put some out for sale in one or two of my consignment shops soon to see if there's a market...Christmas is coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom