New DoHickey's

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from YoYoSpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoSpin

These little guys fell of my lathe today...hope you like them.

Double closed-end Baron in Boxelder burl with tiny fishing fly DoHickey's:
DoHickeyt_4d.jpg

Blastoff Baron in manmade ivory and Dark Planet EPR with a tiny fishing fly DoHickey:
DoHickeyt_6d.jpg

Manmade ivory double closed-end Baron with dice DoHickey's:
DoHickeyt_5d.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rlharding

Ed the pens look amazing! I love the dohickeys and wish that I had just one ounce of your talent.

BTW, after successfully turning the EPR bottle stopper blanks with nothing inserted, (such as flowers and lures)I then went on to my first EPR Insertion stopper. It took me over 1 1/2hrs. The second one took me an hour, teh third 20 minutes, fourth exploded off the lathe because I was doing exactly what your instructions say not to do - putting to much force on the top after turning the bottom. It collapsed at teh point of weakness. The next one.....I don't know what I was doing differently but I couldn't turn it to save my life. I ended up with shards of 'glass' hitting me square in teh face mask frequently. So I stopped for a while and think I will get back at them tomorrow after a three day break.

I love them! Thanks so much.

Ligget

Lovely work Ed, I may be the only person on here that doesn`t like them (just my personal taste). A little bit over the top for me, but I can appreciate the work involved.[:p]

Rifleman1776

As innovative as beautiful. Normally, I don't comment favorably on plastics. But, you have added individuality to those pens. I may have to plagerize (uh...I mean, borrow [;)] ) the fishing fly idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom