new craft show slims

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Glenn McCullough

Status
Not open for further replies.
a few new starting price point slims. from top to bottom: amboyna burl,black ash burl- yellow, cross cut zebra wood, holly, box elber burl.

20061029161519_amboyna%20burl.jpg

20061029161537_zebra%20and%20black%20ash%20burl.jpg

2006102916179_boxelder%20and%20holly%20slim.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

Unlike the previous posters, I'm partial to the ones in the third picture. I really like the beads near the centerband on the holly one. I am curious about the bottom one on picture number two- what's the black band on the bottol?

Skye

The finish on 2 is super.
I really like the holly one, not fond of the bump near the finial though. It looks unintentional.

Originally posted by angboy
<br />Unlike the previous posters, I'm partial to the ones in the third picture. I really like the beads near the centerband on the holly one. I am curious about the bottom one on picture number two- what's the black band on the bottol?

The black band is pvc.

cozee

I like them all also. I especially like the use of the PVC. Great way to save a short or possibly damaged blank. You state they are starting price slims. If I may what are the starting prices for these pens? Also, which kits are they since they have what appears to be a larger o.d. cb?

Thanks for the compliments, the kit was from AS....a roundtop slim and it is a bit larger diameter. I start at $30.00 as a kit, $35.00 for the cross clip. Some start at $20.00 or $25.00 for the basic 10k slim, but I don't make them unless they are requested to meet a price.

Originally posted by cozee
<br />I like them all also. I especially like the use of the PVC. Great way to save a short or possibly damaged blank. You state they are starting price slims. If I may what are the starting prices for these pens? Also, which kits are they since they have what appears to be a larger o.d. cb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom