New Corian Color

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from louisbry

louisbry

Elegant Beauty from a new corian sample I glued up to try out. I could not make the seam invisable, but it blends in with the design. At least it does not look like the kitchen countertop. I am curious as to what you think.

1_coriana.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

corian king

Hello Very nice job! I deal with corian everyday and I haven't had the pleasure of seeing this one yet.It looks like their(sorrell) but I'm not positive.
JIM

LarryDNJR

Hello Very nice job! I deal with corian everyday and I haven't had the pleasure of seeing this one yet.It looks like their(sorrell) but I'm not positive.
JIM

It does look a-lot like the new Sorrell Jim.

I've been wanting to get a sample of that myself. It is supposed to have a metallic look and shimmer depending on your viewing angle.

elody21

that looks really nice Louis. What is the name of the color? I know corian has some metallic colors out now. Just wondering.
Alice

louisbry

that looks really nice Louis. What is the name of the color? I know corian has some metallic colors out now. Just wondering.
Alice

Thanks Alice. It is called sorrell. Your glueup instructions worked like a champ. With this pattern I could see a seam when I turned the blank, but it became almost invisible after I sanded and polished it.

Top Bottom