New commission - turquoise & chrome bolt action

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from elkhorn

elkhorn

We had a 3 day Christmas Gift Show here in Salt Lake City. Turned out to be a good weekend for pen sales, and surprisingly, duck and goose calls.

One customer who bought several pens requested a "Southwest Theme" bolt action and we agreed on turquoise with the chrome bolt action.

Delivered it today and she loved it. I guess that is what matters - a happy customer!

C & C welcome.

Attachments

• turquoise bolt action.jpg
    turquoise bolt action.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 459
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sataro

Great looking pen! I've been sticking to mostly gun metal bolt actions. But that chrome & turquoise really go well together.

elkhorn

Billy, most of my bolt actions are in gun metal as well. However, she liked the idea of turquoise and the gun metal didn't seem to go as well as the "silver" look of the chrome.

Thanks, Mike.

Everyone, thanks again for the kind words and I hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Take care, J

ohn

Ivor

Bolt action pens.

Thanks, all, I appreciate the kind words.
Hi there. this is Ivor from Lynkx Pens South Africa.I turn out plenty bolt action pens as hunting is a huge 'sport' here in S.A.I,m keen to know what sort of prices you guys fetch for your bolt action pens in the U.S.?
Regards. From the dark continent.

elkhorn

Hi, Ivor. I can't speak for others, but my standard bolt action pens sell for about $60. Special blanks (snake skin, etc) usually go for $95. But even this varies by the show that you're at.

elkhorn

Ron and George: thanks for the compliments.

Ron, I purchased the blank.

George, I'll let you know if she buys more.

Take care, all.

Top Bottom