A New Colorful Vertex

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Buzzzz4

Buzzzz4

This is self-cast with the assistance of a friend. Four colors in Alumilite. Finished through micromesh and buffed. New background which is much more plain. I'm trying to keep it simple.

Attachments

• PA260470.jpg
    PA260470.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 234
  • PA260472.jpg
    PA260472.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 179
  • PA260474.jpg
    PA260474.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 233
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

76winger

Very Nice Eric, and the pen does stand out more without the wavy background in your last few pictures.

Since you've been experimenting and working to improve your photos, one more thing I would suggest you try (just to see how it works for you) is try this same pen and lighting with a background that's a light to medium gray. I have a feeling the colors of the pen will stand out more against the darker background. I wouldn't do anything close to black though, as the pen would likely come out overexposed then.

I really like the colors in this one!

Great pen, Eric. Really love the blank! I've never turned alumalite. Looks kind of "acrylester-ish" - the appearance changes as you change position. Does it?

Buzzzz4

The colors in come of the blanks I make do change depending on how they are poured. Alumilite is a dream to turn as turns like butter. Thank you!

Top Bottom