New Click Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tjkendall

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjkendall

Several of my friends have asked about, we'll call them, every day pens, or for all of us, click pens. It took me a while to find the style of kit that I really wanted. I ended up with a titanium finish and satin finish from PSI. My only complaint, when the gel point is exposed, the clicking mechanism is a bit noisy. I am pretty happy with how the pens turned out. Although I'm less than impressed with my pen photography. Some things I'll just have to get over. Hope you enjoy as much as my friends.

Photo #1 is something a buddy of mine has asked for. He begins working at a new school in the fall; so he wanted a new pen showing off the school colors.

20078215411_Red,%20white%20and%20blue.jpg

Photo #2 is something another buddy of mine wants for himself. Couple pieces of deer antler that i found in my antler scrap pile. The kit is actually "Black" rather than titanium.

20078215816_Deer%20Antler%20Click%20Pen.jpg

Safe Turning.......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rsx1974

I like the segmented a lot too.

I've avoided the clip pens because the clicking part does come off as cheap. The pen just doesn't feel solid???

Nice antler work, havn't decided if I'm willing to deal with the smell so I can only admire yours.

mikegibs

I believe Dave Ramsey would agree that this Credit Card was used for a "good" reason! Nice Job. I'm always amazed at how creative members are with their materials.

Mike G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom