A new Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Donnie Kennedy

Just a simple Cigar pen featuring black titanium fittings and barrels turned from a black and purple AA pearl and swirl number I've had floating around for a while. Prior to turning this pen I wasn't sure if I liked this particular piece of acrylic, but now that I've spun her up, I wish I could remember where I got it.

I made this for a lady so I put the fat pen on a little diet. Not quite bushing to bushing, but not near as much meat on the bone as I usually leave either. I think I like it better this way.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plano_harry

:laugh: Donnie, that cracked me up! What got my attention was it looked like a pen I made, and I couldn't remember where I got mine either!! I have had other purples, but it didn't look the same as the first one. Nice job!

Harry

LanceD

That's one of the very few cigar pend that really caught my eye. Really liking the color of the blank and especially the narrower shape.

Thanks for all the kind comments. There's nothing like having a piece being well received by your peers.

:laugh: Donnie, that cracked me up! What got my attention was it looked like a pen I made, and I couldn't remember where I got mine either!! I have had other purples, but it didn't look the same as the first one. Nice job!

Harry

After more thought, I think I got it as a freebie from Exotics and I think the name was Violet Wave or some such, but that's just a guess. About a year or more ago my little girl was hanging out in the shop and peeled off the labels off of any blanks that had them. I then wiped the blanks she had peeled the labels off of to get rid of the dust that was sticking to the glue from peeled labels... a vicious cycle for sure.

Anyways, that's not a color I would have ever bought until now, so I'm pretty certain it's from Ed, but I can't find any such color on their site tonight.

Top Bottom