New cast resins

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from elody21

Status
Not open for further replies.

elody21

I have been working on a few new cast resins.

20055150439_resinpearlandblack.jpg

2005515051_resinamberandblack.jpg

2005515060_resinredandblack.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elody21

Ed,
I cast the colors that I had in mind to go together. The red one has pearl, black I think next time I will add more pearl chunks. Then chunk up your colors. Mix your base color and hardner and then add the chunks. and pour in the mold. These are the first draft. I wasn't even sure if this would work out. I ran into some problems with air bubbles and it is a little touchier turning but other than that it was pretty fun.

Daniel

Very nice twist Alice. I was considering this while I was castign my first resins. thanks for showing that it will work.

elody21

Originally posted by Bev Polmanteer
<br />Sure would be hard to decide which one I like best! They're great[:D] I got the white tiger blanks drilled, tubed and sanded off the edges today. Just waiting for them to dry until early tomorrow am![^][:D][8D]
Bev, I am keeping my fingers crossed! I hope they are what you want. If you do have a mishap with any you could use a striped for the top and a solid white for the bottom.

alamocdc

Alice, I can't believe I never saw these. I may have still been ignoring anything that wasn't wood at the time. [:D] Have I mentioned that I'm a wood guy? [}:)] Very nice indeed! [^] I really like the nonuniformity of your chunks. It gives it a so much more random look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom