New carry Pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jd99

jd99

My Jr Gent that I was using as a carry pen gave up the ghost yesterday, so here is what I decided to carry until I can make something else, I got plenty of inventory but I don't carry pens I plan on selling. :wink:

Chrome Cigar in Mexican Cocobolo, nothing fancy, (pics are taken with my phone).

Attachments

• Cigar-Mex-CoBo1.jpg
    Cigar-Mex-CoBo1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 283
  • Cigar-Mex-CoBo2.jpg
    Cigar-Mex-CoBo2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 238
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

Nice, great finish, ect.

I don't plan on selling any pens, unless they are special order. Myself and my wife generally get the best pens I make, or better ones. Every couple weeks I am swapping it out. Sure I have the ones that after I finished I notice a crack or some kind of imperfection that are on my desk and all.

But I find if you carry some of your nicier ones you are truely proud of, it starts the conversation of them much easier. Just my 2 cents worth.

jd99

Nice, great finish, ect.

I don't plan on selling any pens, unless they are special order. Myself and my wife generally get the best pens I make, or better ones. Every couple weeks I am swapping it out. Sure I have the ones that after I finished I notice a crack or some kind of imperfection that are on my desk and all.

But I find if you carry some of your nicier ones you are truely proud of, it starts the conversation of them much easier. Just my 2 cents worth.
I currently have close to 100 pens for the next show (sold 58 in the last show), if I didn't sell them it would get real expensive, and I'd run out of space to store them. My carry pen doesn't generate that much business, because I don't work in a position where I out in the public a lot signing stuff.

RussFromNH

I like the Cocobolo.

I still carry around my first pen. It is cracked and not in the best of shape, but it is my favorite.

ToddMR

I need to get back to my roots of when I first started and turn me a piece of cocobolo. Been a LONG time. I think that serves very well for a carry pen.

edicehouse

It just seems when I finally pick a carry around pen, boom someone has to have that one.... Maybe I should have 20 carry around!

Top Bottom