New Camera and Pens I haven't shown off yet

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from toolcrazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

toolcrazy

Experimenting with my new camera. And I finally got some decent pics of some pens I haven't been able to get. Please review pics and pens. Thanks
20072152722_dark_acrylic.jpg

My First ever acrylic in a black tn slim.
20072152826_light_acrylic.jpg

My second acrylic in black tn slim. My wife keeps trying to steal both of these.
And finally..........
20072152940_cocobolo.jpg

A cocobolo click pen in gold. I told you I had to post a coco pen. :D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jpick22

Now,. . . . . what is it that you really want us to see?

Jay

Originally posted by toolcrazy
<br />Experimenting with my new camera. And I finally got some decent pics of some pens I haven't been able to get. Please review pics and pens. Thanks
20072152722_dark_acrylic.jpg

My First ever acrylic in a black tn slim.
20072152826_light_acrylic.jpg

My second acrylic in black tn slim. My wife keeps trying to steal both of these.
And finally..........
20072152940_cocobolo.jpg

A cocobolo click pen in gold. I told you I had to post a coco pen. [:D]

Steve,
How difficult is the click pen.. I've only made three, and don't remeber where I got the kits either PSI or CSUSA.. the ones I made are the style that the whole cap end presses down over the lower barrel.. the first was from deer horn and worked very well until the upper cap finally cracked last week, the other two I never got to work and finally scrapped them... but the works seems loose in this style.

Is there any trick to the button click style??

edit:
Forgot.. nice pens.. I lean towards the acrylic twisters.. I'm not all that fond of Cocobolo.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Steve - I think Jay is referring to the picture of the pens which is overwhelmed by your prop. Fot the most part, SOYP photos should be less busy so we can really focus on the pen. [8D]

toolcrazy

Originally posted by ozmandus
<br />Steve,
How difficult is the click pen.. I've only made three, and don't remeber where I got the kits either PSI or CSUSA.. the ones I made are the style that the whole cap end presses down over the lower barrel.. the first was from deer horn and worked very well until the upper cap finally cracked last week, the other two I never got to work and finally scrapped them... but the works seems loose in this style.

Is there any trick to the button click style??

edit:
Forgot.. nice pens.. I lean towards the acrylic twisters.. I'm not all that fond of Cocobolo.

I think this one came from PSI, I don't have any problem with them. I've made several standard click and american clicks. I'm not a fan of twisters, but I have made a few. As far as a secret. Not that I'm aware of.

@DCBluesman - Thanks for the info, now I get it. My thought at first, but I don't have any clear acrylic stands, just haven't found any of the single stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom