New Baby passing out cigars!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Heirloom Woodturnings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are two cigar pens that I turned as thank you gifts. One for my wife's OBGYN who delivered all three of our children. One for his office assistant/nurse who also has been there for us all along the adventure of having three kids. The first is from a Piece of Desert Ironwood sent by Bill Baumbeck, Titainum gold fittings, the other is in "Bubblegum" pattern Dymondwood, pearl silver fittings. (I thought the pink/blue combination was appropriate! :D)Unfortunately my photo was a little hurried, we were on the way to the doctors office right after I snapped these. It doesn't capture the wonderful irredecence of the Desert Iron wood.

Our third, (and I think last) child was born April 6th 2005. A Girl, Karin Marie 8Lbs 1oz. Karin and her two big brothers, and Mom and Dad are doing great!

200551202556_OBGYNandRNcigars.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Congrats Keith. Great looking gifts. Now if you just figure out a way,
to trade pens for Pampers for the next year.....

WoodChucker

Congrats on the new baby girl and glad to hear there all doing great! The pens look great and I'm sure they'll love them. I just wonder if for a girl pink ivory cigars would have been a better choice for wood? [:D]

atvrules1

Congratulations Keith,
Pens look good. I especially was attracted to the shape on the ironwood, looks like a very comfortable pen. Of course it could be because of the curves, SWMBO accuses me of liking curves. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom