New arrival

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Smitty37

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Here is the newest addition to my collection...got this is a swap with David Doerr a.k.a. ghostrider. Kind of a nice one with one of Eric's blanks Sorry Eric I put the wrong name on the photo I'll fix it eventually..

Attachments

• David Doerr Signature.jpg
    David Doerr Signature.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

I'm pretty sure David is ghostrider.

EDIT: Never mind I see what you're talking about. Good catch.

Last edited:

ghostrider

I think Seamus meant the mix up in the photo. Buzzzzz4 is not Gary Nichols.

I not sure who should be more offended there; Eric or Gary.:tongue:

Both do such good work that I wouldn't be surprised if both would be flattered to be confused for the other.
While I do have some of Gary's blanks, I've not yet found the time to turn them (even though one set is always in my "to do" bag.). However, I agree that both of them do very nice work. Erics blanks make it easy to make a nice looking pen since they are pieces of art in and of themselves. While not having turned any of Gary's yet, I have seen some finished work first hand, and the same applies.

Nice pic Lee. That one is definitely one of the easier ones to view from my computer.

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
both good guys

Well they both made very good contributions to the b-day bash and I had some interaction with both during the bash, so I'll just use my 'advancing years' as an excuse.....note that in the post I did mention that it was Eric.

Buzzzz4

It's all good. I have no problem being confused with Gary. But his work outshines mine by many a mile. Thanks for showing it. I'm glad I got to get in your collection one way or another.

Top Bottom