Status
Not open for further replies.

johncrane

i AN TRYED OUT SOME NEW ANGLES ON TOP OF THIS PEN WHAT DO YOU THINK

200662531955_DVC00028.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jpick22

Man! John
GOOD LOOKING PEN! Did you just recently post a similar pen that (as I recall) was made on the Slim-line kit? Is this one also? I'm impressed! This should open the eyes of some of those "doubters" - just another great look that the slimline offers. Com'on folks - wake up and enjoy the freedom of your own pen designs.

I just took my first look at your pen pics (seems like so little time to really brouse and see what's goin' on) Anyway, was very pleased to see how many slim-lines you've designed and how many design modifications you've built on other kits.. Good for you! And they all look great to my eyes.

I look forward to keeping up with future pens - you've obviously discovered how much fun it is to come up with your own "looks" - so much more fun than just making standard kits (just my opinion, folks).

And thanks for your compliment on my OLD foil-embeded pens, but rest assured that Steve will very soon knock our eyes out with his new approaches to foil pens. Looking forward to that, too!

Again, great looking design - and I might just give that look a try soon. Thanks,

Jay

Originally posted by johncrane
<br />i AN TRYED OUT SOME NEW ANGLES ON TOP OF THIS PEN WHAT DO YOU THINK

200662531955_DVC00028.jpg

johncrane

thanks every one for your kind comments. thank you Jay for the encourgement. I like to be different and try new things. I'am new to all this INTERNET stuff. I have been on the site for about six months just looking on the side.and enjoying everyone's great work.and I was thinking it was time I break the ice and show you some of my work so thats it. .thank all its been very enjoyable,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom