New Album

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Linster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Very nice start Linda. Just a suggestion [:D] I'm allways full of those and full of it [:D]

Try getting more pen in the picture and less background, some of your type is bigger that the pen picture. I want to see your pen without having to squint. Bigger pen, smaller type. [:p]

Very good work for just starting.

Anthony

Gary

Hi Linda, glad to see you posting. I second what Anthony is saying, i.e., try to make your pen the dominate object in the photo. Nice start...we hope to see more!

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Great to see your album, Linda. A small criticism--on a couple of your slimlines it looks like the wood is a bit proud of the centerband. Getting them to meet flush will add a lot to the finished product. It's hard to believe that all of this got started for you just a couple of months ago!

WoodChucker

Hi Linda,

great job on the pens and I agree with the others, and if you can stand one more suggestion, I'd ditch the big wooden hand, it over powers your pens and does nothing for the picture. You've made some nice pens and that's what you want to show off. Not picking on ya, and the only reason we know this stuff is because we've all made the same mistakes. Well, except for Anthony, but he's the only one. [:D]
Keep up the good work!

R.T.

woodpens

Linda,
You're well on your way to becoming a full-fledged addicted pen turner! Nice job. As you work on your photography, try using a little more lighting up front. The picture of the Teacher's Pen does not show up when I looked at your album. Keep up the good work!

tipusnr

Good looking collection. You might check on your Teacher's Pen as it appears something went wrong on the upload (as noted above).

The main problem with your text is that you see it before you see the pen. Keep it in there as some of us need the extra information upfront but scale it down please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom