New acrylic sets...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from YoYoSpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoSpin

Got some really nice samples of big-block and matching pen blank acrylics from Bill B. over at Arizona Silhouette the other day...I really like this stuff. Ten different examples below:

This one is my favorite color...
Acrylic62a.jpg

Acrylic84a.jpg

Acrylic80a.jpg

Acrylic82a.jpg

Acrylic81a.jpg

Acrylic83a.jpg

Acrylic79a.jpg

Acrylic78a.jpg

Acrylic77a.jpg

Acrylic76a.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

I saw those on Bill's site, and INSTANTLY recognized the turner, even before I read the caption. Those are beautiful Ed! I especially like the first two. I have some bottle stopper blanks at home (not the acrylics, though), and will be trying my hand at them in a few weeks - I hope they come out even 1/2 as good as these!

Chuck Key

I am trying to imagine what those stoppers would look like matched with one of the sleek Sierras in matching material. To me the long sleek nose on that kit and the stoppers would be a perfect match. The sets shown are outstanding of course!

Chuckie

Darley

Originally posted by Bev Polmanteer
<br />Those are beautiful Lou! Just another example of your wonderful workmanship. I love the mixed colors, not real fond of the ones with the lines but that is just my taste. You are an inspiration to me![:0][:D]

Bev is not Lou it's Ed, Ed not enought words to express myself on your work but will say these are AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom