Neon Cactus? :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MesquiteMan

Status
Not open for further replies.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
This is another one of my "proof of concept" pens! This is a black chrome cigar with neon orange painted cactus skeletons in clear resin with black inside the hole. My wife says it is the ugliest cactus pen I have made yet. What do you think!?

2007481834_NeonCactus1.jpg

200748194_NeonCactus2.jpg

2007481923_NeonCactus3.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Okay,
Please don't hate me[:0]

I kind of agree with your wife[B)]

It doesn't work for me......Curtis, You know I Love these blanks, I would not buy that one my friend, Just being honest........[;)]

I love the clear ones!

Rough night, My Montreal Canadiens were just eliminated from the playoffs and my hip is killing me.....I need more drugs[xx(]

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Thanks guys! It is certainly a very bright pen!

Jim, don't worry. You did not offend me any! I agree with you completely. While it is wild, it does not have the elegant factor that my clear blanks have.

Originally posted by MesquiteMan
<br />Thanks guys! It is certainly a very bright pen!

Jim, don't worry. You did not offend me any! I agree with you completely. While it is wild, it does not have the elegant factor that my clear blanks have.

[;)] You are a good man Charlie Brown![:)]

Jamie

I know an ugly pen when I see one and yours is not ugly in fact it's striking. For those of us who prefer a little zip in our life, yours fits the bill. Good job!

denoto

I like the pen, but I do like the clear ones better. When I decide what what style pen I want for myself, I will be ordering several of your blanks.

alxe24

As a concept it looks good. I would not use a pen like that my self. But as we say on the car bussines. There is always an ass for every sit; and trust me there is' after 10 years I've seen lots of ugly cars and they sell at one point.
Alex

Alexander

Tell your wife to go back in the Kitchen and make you a sam'ich.. !! ( Just kidding dont talk to her like that!! ) I LOVE THE PEN... Could be a big seller around holloween !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom