NEON

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Timebandit

Timebandit

Here is another one i have been needing to show. This one is Neon Acrylic and has a #5 Heritance Nib. I am really happy with this one. There is a lot of pearlessence and a lot of nice swirl left in it.

All Comments Welcome

Thanks For Looking

Justin

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0511.jpg
    DSC_0511.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 701
  • DSC_0513.jpg
    DSC_0513.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 691
  • DSC_0515.jpg
    DSC_0515.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 688
  • DSC_0516.jpg
    DSC_0516.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 695
  • DSC_0518.jpg
    DSC_0518.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 693
  • DSC_0519.jpg
    DSC_0519.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 683
  • DSC_0521.jpg
    DSC_0521.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 690
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PedroDelgado

You know.... I saw this pen after the Black & White one and I thought I liked this one better. I went back to see the B&W one and I am totally undecided now, I LOVE them both just as much. VERY NICE work!!!
Cheers
PD

burgerman

That pen is a knockout Justin! Nice work. I really like how you did the grain match where the nib holder / front section attaches to the main body of the pen.

wizard

Justin, Hhmmm...also vaguely familiar:wink: and striking:biggrin::biggrin:!! Love that Neon acrylic..can't imagine why.:wink:. Justin, another stunner and work of art. Photos also look outstanding on my monitor!!! Regards, Doc:)

D.Oliver

Okay I posted in the Exotic Zebra thread that you might be going for consecutive months on the front page. That was before I seen this pen. Wow! Maybe they can do a split screen and have co-pens of the front page.

MSGMP

Great looking pen. Can't wait to get started on the kitless kick, but one starting college this year and two right behind her so extra tooling is not in the budget.

Timebandit

Nice halo again! Is that your trademark?:wink:

Seems to be HUH!! Three pens with it so far!!:biggrin:

That pen is a knockout Justin! Nice work. I really like how you did the grain match where the nib holder / front section attaches to the main body of the pen.

Thanks Frank!!!

Justin, Hhmmm...also vaguely familiar:wink: and striking:biggrin::biggrin:!! Love that Neon acrylic..can't imagine why.:wink:. Justin, another stunner and work of art. Photos also look outstanding on my monitor!!! Regards, Doc:)

Thanks Doc. Im sure you recognize thois:biggrin:

Okay I posted in the Exotic Zebra thread that you might be going for consecutive months on the front page. That was before I seen this pen. Wow! Maybe they can do a split screen and have co-pens of the front page.

Thanks Derek,

That would be great, but i dont think i deserve it:rolleyes:

Out of all your Kitless pens... this is my favorite..Blank is super awesome!

Thanks James!!!I like this material to:biggrin:

Top Bottom