Neils Glo in the dark Photochromic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Got some of these blanks from Neil , and finally got brave enough to turn one . This is on a Fancy Black Ti Slimline . I left it a little fat because (and I know you'll find it hard to believe:rolleyes:) I forgot to paint the tubes . :redface: I like the way this stuff turns . Lots of ribbons . :biggrin: And it really does glo in the dark . Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• IMG_0429.JPG
    IMG_0429.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0430.JPG
    IMG_0430.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 143
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ligget

Chuck the shape works well with the Slimline, if you hadn`t mentioned your little oversight no one would have known, love the blank colours!

Rollerbob

Chuck, pretty cool looking pen. I found that if you turn the brightness down on your monitor you can see the blank glow!!:rolleyes:

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Yep ! That's what happened . :redface: I like this stuff though . Thanks Neil !
Chuck, I have to admit that I forgot to paint a tube or two myself. In fact, i have forgotten enough times that I bought a good sized batch of Chameleon tubes and just use them now.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck, I have to admit that I forgot to paint a tube or two myself. In fact, i have forgotten enough times that I bought a good sized batch of Chameleon tubes and just use them now.
I was considering doing the same thing . It only seems to be the logical thing to do . Since I can't rely much on memory . :redface: :rolleyes:

Top Bottom