need opinions plz.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cherie

Cherie

We need opinions and or what we say on Facebook "LIKES" I am going to post 3 photos. We need to know which one would look better on our website for the sale of pens. I know they are nothing fancy, but they still sell. Thanks in advance.

Photo 1

Attachments

• assorted pens.jpg
    assorted pens.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 263
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cherie

We need opinions and or what we say on Facebook "LIKES" I am going to post 3 photos. We need to know which one would look better on our website for the sale of pens. I know they are nothing fancy, but they still sell. Thanks in advance.

Photo 2

Attachments

• assorted pens 2.jpg
    assorted pens 2.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 188

longbeard

dido here, #1
#3 looks good, but just alittle to far away. All of the pens look very nice by the way.
If i may ask, how does the pens sell with the " knots " as i call em, in the middle and on the end of pens.
Harry

D.Oliver

I guess I'm a sheep because I'm going to go along with what everyone else has said and say 1 also. Peer pressure: its tough to deal with.:rolleyes:

Btw, I 've said it before, but I love those pen stands.

Last edited:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Of the three, #1 is the best. However, I think you should rather have at least two pics with half the amount of pens each so that they can all be seen in better detail.

Cherie

Harry, the pens with "KNOTS" is something I was playing with. Got a lot of comments about them. I have to be different.

D. Oliver, thanks again about the pen stands. And I do understand peer pressure.

Ambidex

1's got my vote..although they all look good..in the boat with the others who love those penholders..:cool:

Last edited:

broitblat

I guess I like #1 the best -- I agree that it shows somewhat more detail, but all of the pictures seem too busy to me. They don't give me anything to focus on or oo and ah over.

Just my thoughts.

-Barry

JohnGreco

I'm willing to go against the grain here and will say #3. Mostly because the pen laying flat in the center has the clip facing upright, whereas in 1 & 2 it is tilted off to the side. think #1 is a good shot, but for a general 'look and feel' sort of pic for a website I think 3 is good.

butchf18a

Most any of them would be fine for a general, overall representation of what you have to offer. This general photo should be supported with individual pen detail shots and descriptions.

Keep the individual pen photos sharply focused and 'un-busy'. By this I mean emphasize the pen and not the background or the holder. The eye of the viewer should be immediately drawn to the pen as the main object of attention.

I realize you are just getting started, and perhaps you have already considered these things. Good luck

butch

76winger

I like #1.

It states what you're selling, and those stands are absolutely awesome. Hope you're making and selling them as well!

Top Bottom