NBA Champion Pen ( not mine )

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Well I haven't been in the shop for a while, to many things going on around me. But I did have to pay off my debt to Coach on a bet I lost on the NBA playoffs. So here is Coach's new pen...

A Black Ti cigar in Cumberland ebonite. Never made a cigar in cumberland, must say so myself, I like his new pen [8D]

Just in case some of you are holding some ebonite. I was at the pipe shop this morning buying some more lucite & ebonite. The prices on ebonite really jumped up on the new shipment. Black ebonite in 25mm x 18" is going for 45.00 and 22mm for 35.00 Ouch !

Congrats again....the spoils go to the victor [V]

20057812539_DSC00827.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

coach

This pen looks even better in person! I love the feel of the finish. In case you were wondering..no I didn't get the leather case also. Thanks for the pen and for being a good sport especially with all you have dealt with lately! Y'all should also get a converter from him if you are using a fountain pen. Makes a big difference.

WoodChucker

Anthony, great looking pen, I see you haven't lost your touch, just your bets. [:D] Congrats Coach on your new pen!

PenWorks

Originally posted by WoodChucker
<br />Anthony, great looking pen, I see you haven't lost your touch, just your bets. [:D]

Very nice.

Anthony, let me know if you want to bet on the All-Star game, playoffs, hockey strike settlement, Super Bowl etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lynn Dimick

I guess I will have to consult a new bookie, before I place my next wager..... [:D]

coach

Since I just sent my fountain pen to Mike and Jen for some engraving, I will be carrying my championship pen with me to the coast this weekend. Oh yeah, I'm also wearing my championship locker room cap!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Anthony,

You are a better man than I!

Coach would have gotten a pen, but the bet said nothing about quality. YOU are a star, even if the teams you back "Ain't up to snuff".

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
BTW Anthony,

Who's your favorite football team?

That was REALLY a NICE pen.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm[}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]

PenWorks

Originally posted by ed4copies
<br />BTW Anthony,

Who's your favorite football team?

Yea, Ed...I wish Arizona had a football team [:D] They are building a brand new stadium for these guys who show up every Sunday and pretend to play ball [xx(]

PenWorks

Originally posted by Jim in Oakville
<br /> I have never heard of ebonite, can you tell me more please?
[:)]

Jim, I am no chemist, but ebonite is a rubber base material. It has been used by many pen companies in the early days of pen making and is still used today. The two types I buy, are black and cumberland which is basically black with redish /brown streaks. I buy it at www.pipemakers.org it is used for making pipe stems as well. I had bought some ebonite, black & orange rods made here in the states by someone, but not nearly as nice as the german ebonite from pipemakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom