For a Naval Chaplain

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Edward Cypher

Edward Cypher

I can share this now since it arrived at its new home. I made this pen because this Chaplain performed a wedding for a dear friend and gave up a pen a sailor on the USS New York made for him that the bride and groom signed the licensee with. I told him I would make him one and here it is and what he had to say about it. A true believer in God,

This piece of art came in the mail from a dear friend yesterday, just in time to honor September 11th and the ship that carries steel from that tragedy. Just...wow! Thank you Ed Cypher for this blessing! You're so awesome!!! #NYKCHAPS #NeverForget #USSNewYork #HandCarved — with Edward Cypher.

Thanks to Scott Lincoln for the laser engraving, The Blank is Teak from the USS North Carolina on a PSI Nautical Kit.

View in Gallery

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

Exquisite pen Edward!
This pen is very special and not only is the recipient blessed with receiving this gift but I am sure you are/will be blessed by giving freely to a worthy friend.

tomtedesco

Great job Ed. You know I have to give you some grief about the branch of service it is going to. I would like to thank your daughter for her continuing service in the Navy. Semper Fi!

lhowell

Looks great! I too bought a chunk of teak deck wood from the USS North Carolina but have yet to cut into it to make some blanks. Looking at how this one turned out makes me want to get started tonight! We have a few Vietnam era Navy Vets in our church that are good family friends that I have in mind to use the teak on! Unfortunately, our last WWII vet passed away two years ago

Great pen! Love the laser engraving on it!

Top Bottom