Navajo Retro fount

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ruby pen turning

I have made many Jr Retro`s but this is my first fountain pen. The kit is from LAuLau and is by far the best looking Retro with its gold tone final and center band. The body of the pen is my Navajo inspired and colored blank back painted black. The colors in the blank are red,orange,yellow,turquoise and brown. Turned sanded and polished with Novus heavy and light scratch remover.
Thanks for looking
Brian Kort

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0267.JPG

IMG_0268.JPG

IMG_0269.JPG

IMG_0270.JPG

IMG_0271.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ToddMR

It looks good but the reflection makes it hard for me to focus. Too bright. I would be interested to see how it looks on a black background. The blank is very cool looking to me and it appears to go well with the kit. Nice job.

SDB777

The finish looks really deep....or maybe it's the lighting. Either way, impressively turned!!!

Scott (say something deep here) B

seamus7227

Brian, love the kit and blank, but I think the black has subdued your beautiful colors in that blank too much, have you tried that with a white background?

Sent from my Epic using Forum Runner

IPD_Mr

Looks like the stage screen behind the band at a Jimmy Hendrix concert. You got some great swirls in there.

Brian, love the kit and blank, but I think the black has subdued your beautiful colors in that blank too much, have you tried that with a white background?

Sent from my Epic using Forum Runner
I dont think I have. I will give it a go on the next one I do . I did paint the stainless braid tubes with chrome (really just silver) and that work very good for hiding the brass.

Top Bottom