Natural Edge pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from fstepanski

Status
Not open for further replies.

fstepanski

Hi All,

I've seen many closed end pens and thought that was such a cool idea & really wanted to try one. Then I though what could I do different, well, here tis Baron TiGold Natural Edge pen..

Showed this off initially to Draken, i.e. unassembled, and he asked the most logical question, was this the top? Darn, an even better idea, make a natural edge pen with invisible clip... That I'll save for my next round of closed end play.

Comments welcome and appreciated..

20071213161811_Natural%20Edge%20003.jpg

20071213161832_Natural%20Edge%20005.jpg

20071213161917_Natural%20Edge%20008.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

I like it, Frank. But something about the straight shape of the cap looks odd to me. Almost like it doesn't belong with this pen body. So I agree, a natural edge w/hidden clip cap would really set this off.[;)][^]

broitblat

Nice idea and execution. I would think, with the natural edge, it's less likely to go in a pocket, so you could maybe just drop the clip altogether.

-Barry

fstepanski

Thanks all. Very much appreciate the comments..

James unfortunately it does not stand on the natural edge that would have been cool!!

Billy, agree I need to work on the flow, I wanted to leave the natural edge large to emphasize natural edge, maybe would have been better off to narrowed it down a bit..

Barry - doh I should have though of that one, great idea, have to pull it apart and remove the clip.

Mike ohhhh double edged natural, hmmmm I may have a chunk I can do this with..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom