Natural Box Elder Burl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DLB52

DLB52

This is a Natural Red Box Elder Burl on a Elegant Beauty with a CA finish. I also made this box with Maple & Walnut Burl to keep it in so the light won't fade the red out. Thanks for looking.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2169.JPG
    IMG_2169.JPG
    163.6 KB · Views: 429
  • IMG_2292.JPG
    IMG_2292.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 415
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Burr

Banned
Wow!!! I think I like the box better than the pen!! Would you be ok with a quick how to on the box? I've tried BEB on a few pens..never came out as nice as this one!

BSea

Beautiful flame BEB. I love that stuff, but it's really hard to find. So far I've made 2 pens from 1 piece of really nice flame BEB. The box is outstanding too. Those boxes have to be on my "To Do List".

toyotaman

I've gotta agree with the everybody else,that is a really nice pen. It turned out great. The box is something else.AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Can you maybe explain the process of making them. It's nice to make a pen but it's extreamly nice to have a box to go with the pen. Do tell, Please..........

DLB52

Thank you for the nice comments. The box was not my original idea. I got the basic idea from a post by mb007. Its a great design because you can use small pieces of figured wood, its not to hard to build and it looks great. Thanks again.

Top Bottom