Native style lizard

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from workinforwood

workinforwood

I whipped up this lizard pen this morning with lightning style legs and arrows in it's body. It has beautiful bright vibrant colors of yellow and red with just a splash of turquoise. The Natives viewed lizards as a symbol of transformation dreaming and regrowth.

natlizard1.jpg

natlizard2.jpg

Hopefully my photo's are decent..I was being challenged trying to take photo's with this Meatball running around behind me like some kinda crazy weed eater. :rolleyes:

meatball.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MorganGrafixx

Very nice. Your scroll work is always first rate sir! Gorgeous pen!!! The last pen picture kinda looks like a dog. My only question is which end is the nib and which is the finial???:confused:

cnirenberg

You sir, are a lucky man. My weed eater is also a sock stealer and a pen black chewer. Oh, and by the way, fantastic looking blank. The colors are terrific.

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
Beautiful blank/pen Jeff...you are such a tease..just received my blanks yesterday..!!..holding off till i recieve my pen pro that is on its way..!!

Hope mine turn out even close to nice as yours..!!

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
My weed eater likes to eat metal bars, rocks, and the crotch out of my wife's underwear is desert. :eek::biggrin:

Ha !!! That old chestnut!!!! Blame the dog for the knickers!!!!:biggrin:

Great colours in that mix Jeff. Nice and vibrant.

Does the clip rotate as you twist the finial?

workinforwood

Oh man..you are bad Steve! :rotfl:

I bore out those cigar clips so they fit over the tube and the ring above secures everything in place. The button contains the activator tube for the tranny and there is a short tennon at the bottom of the button, the OD being just slightly smaller than the ID of the tube, the tennon stops the button from slopping around on top of the pen. Pretty simple..just like in the article on the homepage..nothin much too it and it's at least half the weight of a cigar pen.

Top Bottom