National Firearms Act Texas Mesquite Fountain Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tateb24

tateb24

Here is my first submission to this forum and first stamp pen, I thought it came out ok, not flawless but I think it is marketable.

Attachments

• IMG_2661.JPG
    IMG_2661.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 278
  • New.jpg
    New.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 228
  • New1.jpg
    New1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 209
  • New2.jpg
    New2.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 191
  • New3.jpg
    New3.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 190
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tateb24

I obtained it from a person who owned a ton of NFA items. I think he had a Class III license at one time or another.

txpaulie

Beauty!
I've a coupla those...

Can't use 'em for pens, though...

Unless the items are removed from the registry:biggrin:.

p

tateb24

The stamp is expensive, and the route that one has to go through to obtain one is pretty long and draw out, plus the stamp is nonrefundable once you get it removed from the registry. 30.00 at first seemed alittle pricey, but worth it cause I don't have to wait to obtain.

I have been turning pens since early high school '99, and I always get caught up in making regular old wood pens, which gets boring to me, especially if the wood is store bought. Thanks to this forum, I have really expanded my horizons. I used to work in the firearms industry for a short time, and really saw how many antique firearms were customized by the user, like embedding medallions or carving animals with ruby eyes, and other unique handmade accents to personalize the grips and appearance. I hope one day I get a surge of creativity and personalize a pen in a similar fashion.

Top Bottom