Name this pen for me, please!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Mack C.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
IMG_0044.JPG

IMG_0051.jpg

I've thought of a number of names, but nothing that stands out for me!

magpens

Dark Matter ; Black Light ; 50 Shades of Black ; .... still thinking

.... VERY NICE looking pen !!!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
"Eisler"

Dr Paul Eisler is credited with making the first PCB - Printed Circuit Board.

Or...

"Beautiful" (Well, it is beautiful Mack!) :tongue:

jttheclockman

Mack

How about Cyber Max??

Anyway the pen looks great. Where did you get the blanks and are both the top and bottom blanks the same design and you just rotated them??? Are they made for the cigar pen or do you have to add the tubes and or cut to length?? It has been a long time since I bought any circuit board blanks. I still have a ton for sierras and they do not seem to sell as well as I thought for sure.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hello to everybody, Great names, i'll pick one and let you all know!

JT: I'm getting questions from others and am currently on a 1st generation iPod.
Can I get back to you tomorrow, promise! I'll do it on my computer, much easier for me. I can provide some links as well which this iPod doesn't allow me to do.
Sorry!

workinforwood

Agreed they aren't that popular but it makes sense. It's a pen geared towards computer people but those people don't need pens very much because they are typing! I still have one of the original real circuit board blanks by Bruce. I think he died a few years ago. Yet another shameful example of psi thievery of individual ingenuity. He worked his fingers to the bone to make those and they were real boards, not stickers under resin.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Agreed they aren't that popular but it makes sense. It's a pen geared towards computer people but those people don't need pens very much because they are typing! I still have one of the original real circuit board blanks by Bruce. I think he died a few years ago. Yet another shameful example of psi thievery of individual ingenuity. He worked his fingers to the bone to make those and they were real boards, not stickers under resin.
A post such as this one makes me contemplate not posting any of my pens anymore.

magpens

Mack it's a glorious pen !! I like it enormously ! I have learned a lot from seeing it and discussing it with you. KEEP ON POSTING YOUR PENS PLEASE !

magier412

I think that most "techies" would like the pen if it was a real circuit board. Sometimes even techies need to write stuff...or sign things. :) But if it's just a sticker, it'd be less appealing. The wow factor would be in the board itself...just my two cents. ;)

OOPS

I think its a beautiful pen, for what its worth. If you are still name shopping, the name that came to mind was TRON, after the movie which also became a big video game hit.

Also, having a nice pen is not all about how much you actually write. It is about having an instrument that draws attention and admiration from all around when you do pull it out to write.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Mack

How about Cyber Max??

Anyway the pen looks great. Where did you get the blanks and are both the top and bottom blanks the same design and you just rotated them??? Are they made for the cigar pen or do you have to add the tubes and or cut to length?? It has been a long time since I bought any circuit board blanks. I still have a ton for sierras and they do not seem to sell as well as I thought for sure.
Hi John; Check PSI's WXCB10B. I think that will make everything clear to you! If not...........

Top Bottom