MYSTERY BLANK

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OSCAR15

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSCAR15

Here is a blank, that I got for fifty cents. Looks like cocobolo, but not sure. Anyways, I think the grain is supurb. If I had known, I would have used it for something other than a slimline...OSCAR

2006327123518_cocoboloslim.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OSCAR15

Hey Ron...I bought the blank at a local Rockler store. The rough blank looked awful. They had a bunch of crappy lookin blanks at fifty cents each. I will get back there and buy up the lot! OSCAR

Rifleman1776

Originally posted by OSCAR15
<br />Hey Ron...I bought the blank at a local Rockler store. The rough blank looked awful. They had a bunch of crappy lookin blanks at fifty cents each. I will get back there and buy up the lot! OSCAR

That's the beauty of turning. It is what is inside that counts. Looks like coco to me.

Johnathan

I am often surprised by what is lurking under the wood. Sometimes what looks wonderful on the outside, just gets turned away to something ugly, and the ugly ones, can sometimes be amazing inside. Just like people! [:D][:D][:D]

wood-of-1kind

Originally posted by Johnathan
<br />I am often surprised by what is lurking under the wood. Sometimes what looks wonderful on the outside, just gets turned away to something ugly, and the ugly ones, can sometimes be amazing inside. Just like people! [:D][:D][:D]

Too deep (pun intended)

-Peter-[:D]

Dario

Originally posted by Johnathan
<br />I am often surprised by what is lurking under the wood. Sometimes what looks wonderful on the outside, just gets turned away to something ugly, and the ugly ones, can sometimes be amazing inside. Just like people! [:D][:D][:D]

Wow...does this mean there is still hope for some of us? LOL. [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom