Myrtle Imperial

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from woodpens

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodpens

This is my first Imperial. The wood is golden quilted Myrtle that I got off eBay a while back. I love these new kits that are coming out now. I do prefer the ones without the gold accents, but still plan to add them to my selection. My taste and that of my customers is not always the same. :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wayneis

Beautiful pen Jim, I've made several of these now and am hooked on the Imperial. I prefer the kit with the 22K though especially with dark wood. I just completed one with figured walnut that turned out great.

Wayne

woodpens

Thanks for all the comments. I made my second Imperial today, but made a fountain pen with the gold accents. I also tried a couple of the Lotus kits. I'll post pics later when I get them taken.

woodpens

Here are the pictures of the new ones. They are Amboyna Burl Lotus FP, Afzelia Xylay Lotus RB and Chechen Burl Imperial FP. I tried for a somewhat natural or satin finish on the Amboyna so the grain texture shows. The other two are more glossy CA. The pictures don't really show the finishes very well. Comments and critiques welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom