myrtle burl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from guts

Status
Not open for further replies.

guts

100_0519.jpg

First time with myrtle,cigar with satin gold,ca finish with tsw.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

guts

thanks Chuck,i thought i had the pic. full size,don't know where i messed up,i know a lot of folks don't like to click on the pics.

GBusardo

Nice! Nice!! I turned a couple of pens and used a satin gold finish kit. I was not impressed, but your pen looks great! The kit looks tremendous with the myrtle. Great job on the finish too.

Dario

Gorgeous pen! [:0]

Is the color right on though? This is the first myrtle that I've seen with such golden/bronze color. What specie of myrtle is it (Australian)?

its_virgil

Hey Bill,
Nice pen, nice finish and nice choice of plating on the pen parts. It goes nicely with the wood. I hope you still have it next time I get to visit so I can see it in person, but if it finds a new home you'll have to show me another. I think you are in a groove with your finishing process. Keep 'em coming.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by guts
<br />
First time with myrtle,cigar with satin gold,ca finish with tsw.

guts

Don,this one is staying home so it'll be here the next time you stop by,also gonna send a money order for 4 tries and the blanks you are offering in the raffle.

guts

Dario,sorry i missed your post,the only thing i did to the pic. was sharpen,lighten and highlights,i have no idea where the wood came from i got it at rockler about a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom