My wife stole my pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dave_M

Dave_M

I received some of the Pacifica Fishers of Men Pen Kits yesterday and they threw in a nice red acrylic blank. My wife saw both as I opened the package and said "I want that". I had other plans for that kit, but sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do so I made this for her while she was teaching last night.

IMG_1890.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rej19

It's well worth the sacrifice. Keep that in your little black book and the next time you want to make that "must have" purchase just reminder her it will help you make a better pen for her.:handshake:

bitshird

Nice pen, I caught my IBO Jr. Emperor leaving my desk the other day, "I just wanted to show it to some people at work" Yeah Right!!! it's still on my desk LOL .

THarvey

That's why I open my packages in the shop. :biggrin:

Nice pen. It is probably a good investment. It may buy you an extra night out of the doghouse.

rick_lindsey

Lovely Pen. I'm normally not a fan of the "Sierra style" pen but that looks quite nice.

My wife hasn't stolen anything yet, but she did bring me a Classic American Fountain Pen kit and demanded that i make it with purpleheart ;). Thankfully she mentioned that she had picked out a kit for herself on the phone before she left the store so I sent her back in for the bushings :).

-Rick

nava1uni

That is a real beautiful pen. It literally sparkles. I think the work is beautiful.
Send me your wife's address and I will steal the pen back. I will then keep it safe in California.

Top Bottom