My Very First Jr. Gent II

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from fiferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiferb

I made it this morning and didn't get a chance to sell it because my wife immediately snatched it up and claimed it as hers. The good thing is I was then able to buy several more blanks and pens. Please give feedback and thanks in advance.

200669235538_StarSpangledBanner.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LanceD

About the only thing I would have done different was to use the rhodium plated kit instead of the gold plating. Other than that it did come out real nice.

Nolan

I say if you share with William then you have to share with me[:p] all kidding aside I think it is really flashy! I personally dont care for gold or acrylic / plastic blanks but with that said I seem to be turing alot of them! I guess if I just turned what I like I would have lots of personal pens! I have turned two of the Gent II and I really like the kits.

Nolan

fiferb

Thanks everyone. I considered using the rhodium kit but SWMBO said that anything that looks like the flag should have gold with it.

Terry, the blank is from PSI.

wags54

nice looking pen Bruce. I like the gold kit for the reason you gave for using it. I always think the gold kits on R, Wht, Bl pens, symbolizes the brass ball on flag poles and gold fringe on some flags. Just my MHO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom