my very 1st cast

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mostangrypirate

I finally got my PR 2 days ago. My prssure pot came today, you can't seriously think I waited though. have a few questions now but I guess I'll post them in the "casting" forum. thanks for lookin!

Attachments

• 1st cast.jpg
    1st cast.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 250
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
S

spiritwoodturner

Nice job, Paul! Now, look forward to many sleepless nights and weird journeys thinking and looking for things to cast, both animate and inanimate. It will never end...

Dale

That was w/out pressure. no way I was gonna wait a whole day for the pot to get here. I have an expirement in the pot right now though and I don't think I'll sleep tonight. I wonder if it's ready yet???:rolleyes:

S

spiritwoodturner

I have an expirement in the pot right now though and I don't think I'll sleep tonight. I wonder if it's ready yet???:rolleyes:

It begins... I told you it would happen but no, you didn't believe me. I have a decent counselor if this gets out of control. She hasn't made any headway yet on my OCD (Obsessive Casting Disorder) but she gives GREAT backrubs.

Go to freakin' bed!!!

Dale

furini

Looks good - this casting lark is definitely infectious. Good luck with your pot - don't have one myself...yet!

Cheers

Stewart

Top Bottom