My version of the "Bullet Pen"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Royce Meritt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royce Meritt

Many of you inspired me to get into pen making just so I could make a couple of these for some deer hunting buddies. This is actually my second attempt. The first had some "issues". This one turned out OK, I think.

It is made with a 30-30 cal. shell casing and a "delrin" center band. There is a bit of natural edge on the side of the antler top but it can't be seen too well in the picture. By the way, I appologize for the picture quality. My camera software was giving me fits so this one is simply done on the scanner.

Hope my buddies like them. Thanks for looking!

200531117757_Bullet%20Pen0001.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Looks good Rolls.
And to think I remember a post you made on WC.
The clip adds a nice touch.
Did you order them separate or did you use the "Design your own pen option at CSUA?"
The Design option is one of the best sleeper deals out there.
I like the CSUA gun clips better than PSI because of the thinness of the ring the cap goes through.

Royce Meritt

Originally posted by cteaglesc
<br />Looks good Rolls.
And to think I remember a post you made on WC.
The clip adds a nice touch.
Did you order them separate or did you use the "Design your own pen option at CSUA?"
The Design option is one of the best sleeper deals out there.
I like the CSUA gun clips better than PSI because of the thinness of the ring the cap goes through.

I used the "Design Your Own Kit" option from CSUSA. I agree, it is a GREAT option.

Fleabit

It looks great! The two I am working on right now I am sure won't look this good. BTW, I agree that that clip is better looking the the PSI one.

J. Fred Muggs

Very nice, Royce. I am a deer hunter, I'll be happy to be your buddy, and I promise I'll like the pen.[:D]

I've been watching all the pens produced by Eagle, Rifleman, all the others and now you. I've been scrounging up all my old brass and I've got plenty of antler. If you guys could just find me some time, I do some myself.[^]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom