MY take on a Wedding Set...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Janster

Janster

......I tried to capture a "TUX" look on the Groom's pen and went for "Purity" on the Brides. These are Acrylic based and the segmented portion on the Groom's pen was done with .016 Aluminum. I am also making pens for the wedding party for the Bridesmaids and their partners too. I am holding off on that part until I get the "wedding colors" from the Bride. I will incorporate those colors in some segmentation work as well. C~N~C's welcome. Thanks and be well........Jan

Attachments

• DSC_1224.jpg
    DSC_1224.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 524
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cmiles1985

That is a stunning set of pens. Congratulations on a job well done, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with for the rest of the wedding party. The "tux" look is excellent!

ossaguy

Those look great! That will really make their special day even more so.

That tux look is really custom looking,I too hope that you will show us the wedding party pens.It would be neat to see a group shot of all the pens at once.

Steve

BSea

Very cool pens. I wondered at 1st why you didn't segment the white pen, but your tux explanation makes perfect sense.

But 1 piece of criticism. You should have put a tiny garter on the white pen.:biggrin:

Janster

...thanks,

...for your kind comments. Just to answer a few questions,

..........J Brooks Blanks
..........Yes, a commissioned set
..........No, I could not find a Garter Belt small enough,
again, many thanks and be well.......Jan

lorbay

Jan did you get the thread pieces mixed up on these pens? On the grooms pen the thread is longer than the brides pen on the nib ends and vice versa on the postable ends.
Lin

Top Bottom