My take on a modified slimline

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mick

Status
Not open for further replies.

mick

Seeing all the modified slimlines recently made me want to try it. Below is an Olivewood and Bloodwood slimline with Blackwood CB and then the same pen with matching pencil. Both are Black Titanium I need to redo the pen and make it longer. I made it first and then realized I needed more length for the pencil to come out right. Hey I was winging it here....I'll get better!

Comments and critiques welcome

200782003221_longwood1.jpg

200782003418_longwood%20set.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

karlkuehn

Banned
Nice work! I like how sleek and clean they look, and good choice of color. I'm going to have to get around to trying some of these custom things. Make sure to post the new pen when you get it done! :)

its_virgil

Mike,
Nice pen and pencil set. Slimine modifications are limited only by our imagination and creativity. We don't need to pay extra $$ for kits like the longwood, Father Sing, or KC Twist when they (and many many other disigns) can be made with the most versatile of all our kits...The Slimline. I also like your choice of woods...those go together very well.
do a good turn daily!
Don

mick

Thanks for the compliments everyone! they were fun to make and different. I know there have been several posted over the last few days. Why don't we add to this thread and post all the "longwood"pens here. Might be fun to see all of em in one place and compare. Might even get the creative juices flowing....who knows what we'll come up with? I've decided I'm adding this stlye to my inventory as I ...and my business agent(Connie) thinks they well sell very well.

Both are Black Titanium I need to redo the pen and make it longer. I made it first and then realized I needed more length for the pencil to come out right.

Mick,
Really, no need to make the pen longer. Once the pen is in the pocket they'll look the same. the click still makes the pencil longer anyway and who has them both out at the same time?

Heres some other long slims.

2007820112726_long%20slim%20collage.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom