My Summer Extravaganza Entries

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

Here are my Summer Extravaganza Entries. 1st in the casting, 3rd in the ballpoint and not so good in the advanced kit contest.

Casting:

View in Gallery

Ballpoint:

View in Gallery

Advanced Kit:

View in Gallery

I actually think that my Ballpoint entry is my best pen to date. That was a tough competition.

I am going to have to get serious about segmenting. 4 out of the top 5 ballpoints were segmented and 3 out of the top 4 advanced kit pens were segmented. I see a trend here.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I love the first 2 Cody.

My entire family are avid SCUBA divers and the sand/seahorse/shells is great. The Jeweled Beetle Wings is also beautiful. The kit is a good match, but I suspect that it would look elegant on a Majestic Jr.

Nothing wrong about the last pen, other than the competition was tough!

Nice work!

SteveJ

Great work on each of your pens. I really like the first two as well. The casting is superb and the blank on the dragon pen matches so well. I can't believe how much work must have gone into cutting up those jewel beetle wings - it made for an incredible pen.

Nice alterations on the advanced kit pen, did you happen to cast that blank as well?

Segmenting was the rage this time around, and it is a lot of fun. Takes some extra time, but the results are worth it.

Guess we may have to consider a move to kitless in the future!

Last edited:
Top Bottom