From My Stedents

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolftat

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
From My Students

I haven't gone into the school since the middle of Oct. so some of the kids showed up at my house tonight to talk to me and try to get me to come back in. They put up a good arguement and I am going to go in on Monday. While I was out they took it upon themselves to come up with a new design and I like it. The blank looks a bit overturned, but it isn't, it is just on a sierra vista instead of a sierra. I think they did a great job with the design and with a bit of refinement, it could be a great looking pen. They are calling it "Call Girl".Please let me know what you think of the design.

Attachments

• IMG_1352.jpg
    IMG_1352.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 455
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
They are using somehting that they found at the school. I will learn more on Monday when I show up. I think they are trying to make some for sales purposes, again I will find out on Monday.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Whatever it is , it makes a nice looking pen . Good job ! That's pretty cool , that the kids came looking for YOU ! I'd like to know more about the blank .

LEAP

I'm impressed both with the great job on the pen and that they care so much about you. It really says alot about you. There is no greater calling in this world than to work with kids.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Neil, loving kids like that make the future look promising. Carry on with your mission there. Being surrounded by those who care makes the difficult process of healing and moving on a bit less tough.

Thinking about you,

Great looking pen, looking forward to hearing more about it and would like to see a photo of the inspiration for its name, LOL.
Also missed why they needed to encourage your return, for those of us who care, and are out of the loop on this.
Glenn

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I just got home from my second day back and it felt great. The inspiration for the pen is either someones mother or sister, they couldn't decide....LOL The kids are planning to make more of these and other pens and blanks to sell in order to start a college scholarship fund in my brothers name.These kids may have had a rough start, but they have good hearts and are on the right track now.

Top Bottom