My special PITH and 1000th post

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from altaciii

altaciii

What better way to celebrate my 1k post than with this. I'm posting this here so that it gets the viewing I think it deserves. This desk set was sent to me from Ken Vaughn, member extrodinaire from Alaska. He has kept in constant contact with me on the progress of his time constraints and problems trying to create a gift for me in return for the pen I sent him. It took 5 bases and 7 pens mixed and matched before he came up with the right combination of colors on this deco style desk set. It came with a baron style roller ball that can be switched from pocket pen to desk set at my leisure. The pen also came with one of Lou's heritance nibs to convert it to a fountain if I'd like and I would guess about a 3 yr supply of ink with a bottle of private reserve ink and a schmidt ink pump. Not to mention the private reserve ink cartridges. Needless to say, a simple thank you couldn't be enough. Ken, I believe your wife was right, You should have seen my Granddaughters eyes.

Attachments

• pith1.jpg
    pith1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 177
  • pith4.jpg
    pith4.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 155
  • pith6.jpg
    pith6.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 128
  • pith7.JPG
    pith7.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 122
  • pith8.jpg
    pith8.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
I'm posting this here so that it gets the viewing I think it deserves. This desk set was sent to me from Ken Vaughn, member extrodinaire from Alaska. He has kept in constant contact with me on the progress of his time constraints and problems trying to create a gift for me in return for the pen I sent him.

Some people just KNOW how to build anticipation!!:biggrin:

Karin Voorhis

Wow!!! That is wild!!! I guess I will let you off the hook since this is so beautiful you must of just forgotten the picture!!! Super amazing beauty!

Top Bottom