My son's first pen...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from zaqdesigns

zaqdesigns

Happy Monday. Weather was amazing in KC over the weekend. I've been out since 1st week of January due to recovering from shoulder injury from falling on ice. It's been a long 4 months of recovery. We finally were able to get back to the shop and work on some projects. The image below is my 12 year old son's first successful pen. He was quite proud of his accomplishments over the weekend. :)

Attachments

• Zach_cartridgebullet1.jpg
    Zach_cartridgebullet1.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 301
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Nice pen !!!!! ... please convey my congratulations and appreciaton to your son for such a fine result !!!!

edicehouse

Looks like a good fit and finish. By any chance did you back paint the inside? I can't really tell, because I know when I have done that green blank if I didn't it showed the tube.

zaqdesigns

Thank you everyone for kind words. My son really appreciates it.

Looks like a good fit and finish. By any chance did you back paint the inside? I can't really tell, because I know when I have done that green blank if I didn't it showed the tube.

Edicehouse - We didn't paint inside but we did noticed at the end the tube showed through, unfortunately.

edicehouse

Edicehouse - We didn't paint inside but we did noticed at the end the tube showed through, unfortunately.

An excuse to do another one.... I wish one of my first 20 pens looked that good, so he is ahead of the curve and should be proud.

zaqdesigns

An excuse to do another one.... I wish one of my first 20 pens looked that good, so he is ahead of the curve and should be proud.

I'll make sure he reads your comment [emoji3]

Top Bottom