My Sister Turns 8 T next week.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenPal

PenPal

Our present for my Sister who has this milestone birthday next week, she is as you can understand in a brothers terms two years and ten mths older than me and a dear active, alert and kind sister to have. She actually blossomed when she became a widow ten years ago, lives in an upmarket retirement complex independant with an emergency call system. Her kids say she can be hard to contact she is out and about so busy with Church and other friends. Way to go Margaret.

The base hollowed as a rest is Brown Mallee Burl, the Pen Australian Animals on the centre band harvested by me Aussie grown Olive. She has a circle of Craft friends look forward to seeing her with our gift.

Kind regards Peter.

Attachments

• DSCF0001-1.jpg
    DSCF0001-1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 192
  • DSCF0005-1.jpg
    DSCF0005-1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 144
  • DSCF0014-3.jpg
    DSCF0014-3.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 206
  • DSCF0022.jpg
    DSCF0022.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 133
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Well...! that's what I call, a decent piece of Olive wood...!

I call the *Gems", something that you don't get many like it, sometimes in a whole tree, even tough, I can not complain...!:wink:

To have a sister that you can refer to in such way, is even rarer that the woods you used on your gift to her and I wouldn't be concern about what her and her friends would think about her new pen and stand, you may have just given some extra work to yourself, out of it...!!!:biggrin:

Cheers
George

Top Bottom