My Ship came in!!!!!!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ed4copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
This is what a few hundred pens look like, when I first see them!

200676195339_euro7606.jpg

20067619542_euro7606b.jpg

Blanks will be available SOON! As you may guess, I have a couple dollars to recover!!!

Thought you might be interested.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

btboone

Hi Ed, I would certainly be interested in extra width blanks (maybe something like 1.25")on some of the fancier stuff. When you get a chance to show what you have, I'll be sure to watch for it.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Dario,

I thought about that, but I am SHOWING OFF my pens.....and some other people's pens. Don't worry, you'll see them again in a more familiar pen form.[:D][:D][:D][:D]

Seriously, if a moderator feels compelled to move it, I will live through it, but I thought more people would be interested in what they look like when we receive the shipment.

There are 8 copiers there, but you only see the one that is buried-a Konica 7155 console, for anyone looking for a copier deal.

Dario

Originally posted by ed4copies
<br />Dario,

I thought about that, but I am SHOWING OFF my pens.....and some other people's pens. Don't worry, you'll see them again in a more familiar pen form.[:D][:D][:D][:D]

Seriously, if a moderator feels compelled to move it, I will live through it, but I thought more people would be interested in what they look like when we receive the shipment.

I totaly understand...just want to mess with you a bit (in a good way) LOL

I too see the few 100 pens you're talking about.

ilikewood

Sorry, I just don't see the pens. [}:)][:D]

I am just a wood guy at heart (it is hard to beat nature in it's beauty). It doesn't matter how good the artificial material...I would always prefer wood IMHO.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
In the words of that great philosopher, YoYoSpin:
Wood is good, plastic is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

But, you can't beat a nice wood peppermill!!

Ron Mc

Ed,
Any chance of getting a jumbo blank cut off of one of the copiers! I've never tried it![:D]
Lookin good Ed.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ron,

Console copiers go for about $50 a pound-tell me which part you'd like, we can swing a deal!!!!

(500 pound copier IS about $25000)

alparent

Originally posted by Johnathan
<br />Holy Crap Ed! I can't wait to see the close-ups.

Do you guys know how to find the back of an Holly tree?

Look for the Holly crap....that's the back! [:p]

This stupid joke was a courtesy of you friendly neighbourhood penturner!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
JimGo,

Friendly reminder: I take weekends OFF!!! I am at home, cutting up BIG sheets and making pens to show off!!! Some pictures will be up later today-we will start with the pearls-they are really pearly!!

The pearly material is used by Italian penmakers, it has the characteristics of acrylic and a slight smell of celluloid. Turns like the acrylic acetates that are available in USA.

emackrell

"Weekends OFF" ?

penturning is what I DO on weekends off!

At least until they let me set up a lathe in the Pentagon.....

cheers Eileen

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Clarification:

Weekends and evenings I am at home - Home, as they say is where the heart, I mean lathe, is!!!

I do not have internet connection at the house, so I can turn, turn, turn without being tempted to be HERE!!!!

Pictures are taken, and yes, JimGo, I am THRILLED there is interest-as you may have guessed I have a couple bucks tied up in this project. I'd like to start replenishing.

THANKS to one and all for your comments-and to those who would like slabs, best e-mail me QUICKLY!! Some blanks were cut over the weekend, but I left slabs available, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom